Flavors of Islamabad brings you the best reviews in town! NEW ARRIVALS, DIY, ALL CUISINES

Friday 17 May 2019

BLT



BLT is my personal favourite. You can’t go wrong with BLT. The location, the food, the service, the ambiance, everything is next to perfect. BLT is my favourite place to go. I always order the Parma Hot Chicken with Mint Margarita. The taste and the quantity are absolutely admirable. 

Once the Parma Hot chicken was a little undercooked and the waiter immediately exchanged it with a fresh dish and didn’t add it to the bill. Their compensation and concern towards customers is amazing. 

I absolutely love the environment and atmosphere created. The outdoor sitting is magical, with the flower decor on the roof. 

It’s safe to say, I trust going to BLT with my eyes closed. They accommodate you even if something does go wrong. 

Taste 9/10 
Ambiance 9/10
Service 9/10

Highly recommend it!


Burgers and Steaks


No comments:

Post a Comment